“Whether you are seeking to revitalize your old smile or create a brand new one, we’re here to help you feel comfortable and confident in the journey.”-Nate Seimears
What to expect:
Once you arrive at Whatcom Dental Lab, head on upstairs to our custom shade room. Your dental technician, Nate, will take the time to ask you important questions about your restoration, and assess your goals for the end result.
After recording the shape and color of your surrounding teeth, he will make a plan to help your new tooth match seamlessly with your smile. For larger cases you will have input on how you desire your new smile to look in both color and aesthetics. Nate will consult with you on how to best achieve your desired outcome.
For your comfort and safety, your technician will wear a mask and gloves when in close contact with you. If you have anxieties or concerns surrounding dental care or the custom shade process, feel free to let them know.
Things to remember when booking your custom shade:
- Custom shade appointments must be completed at least 1 week before your seat appointment with your dentist. Complex, implants cases will need 2 weeks before your seat date. If there are no time slots available before that time frame, you may need to push back your dentist appointment.
- Appointment slots fill up fast, so please book as soon as possible to avoid needing to push back your seat date.
- Appointments are available at 10am and 2pm, Monday though Thursday. These take place at our lab located at 6187 Portal Way in Ferndale.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your custom shade appointment please do so at least 24 hours in advance. This can be done on the online scheduler (preferred) or by calling the lab.
- The lab is located on the second story with no elevator access. If you are physically unable to utilize the stairs please let us know in advance so we can accommodate you.